Associate Electrical Engineer | Chelmsford, Essex
1 day left
- Full Time
Associate Electrical Engineer
£70,000 + Package
A well renowned building services engineering consultancy who are based near Chelmsford are currently looking for an Associate level Electrical Building Services design Engineer to lead their Electrical design team based at their Essex office. This consultancy have a great reputation for working with well known clients on well publicised projects within the commercial office fit out, education and healthcare sector working on projects from RIBA Stage 3 onwards. Within this role you will be tasked with helping grow the electrical design team and be given autonomy to run this team as you wish. This is a unique opportunity where the right candidate could gain equity within the company within 2-3 years.
Within this role you will be tasked with the below:
- Manage a team of 7 Electrical Design Engineers.
- Provide expert advice and designs to clients on live projects
- Work in a client facing role, managing client relationships
- Have good business acumen to manage the department how you see fit, under only minimal supervision from the Director.
- Leading projects, providing fee bids and also mentoring less experienced engineers and see projects through from feasibility, construction and post occupancy.
Candidates should have experience in:
- Management of a small team of engineers
- At least 8 years experience in MEP Design and Sustainability within a consultancy
- Experience on projects within the education and commercial sector
- Experience of producing bids and tenders for work.
For any more information please contact George Osborn on 01206 913 292.
Apply for Associate Electrical Engineer | Chelmsford, Essex
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly