- Full Time
MEP planner - Main Contractor - ASAP start - 10 month contract - Northamptonshire based project
Hays Building Services, Leicester are working with a well-known Main Contractor who required a MEP Planner to work on a major project with an M&E value of c£85m. The project location is within the Northamptonshire area and the expected completion date is towards the back end of 2021.
Your new role
The role will report directly to a MEP Project Director and be influential in delivery strategy, will have the full responsibility for managing and controlling the MEP programme activities within the project programme, monitoring risk / trend, performance metrics, resource levelling, contractor co-ordination and CPA,
- Ownership of MEP Activity schedule within the project plan
- Provide independent view / report of performance against plan
- Co-ordinate interface risk between trade packages
- Resource planning and monitoring
- Risk identification against delay
- Multiple Critical Path Analysis
- Milestone tracking
What you'll need to succeed
- Understanding of MEP building services and associated interfaces.
- At least 5 years' experience in a similar role
- Demonstrate experience in management and control of multiple assets and contractors
- Highly experienced and an ability to produce programmes using software packages as ASDA, Primavera, MS Office,3d & 4d solutions
- Good and clear written and verbal presentation skills
- Programme and Sequence management, with understanding of key interfaces and risks and ability to report on these.
- High level of competence in digital construction methods BIM & Field tools
- Demonstrate commercial awareness and Risk Management.
What you'll get in return
- ASAP start date following interviews, which are scheduled for W/C 4th September 2020
- Excellent day rates
- 10+ month contract.
During your placement you will have your own personal Hays consultant offering advice and guidance during your placement. Refer a Friend scheme - £250 in vouchers as a thank you. Opportunities to work for the only recruitment agency endorsed by the CIBSE.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for MEP Planner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly