Electrical Supervisor - 40 hours p/w - Derby based project - 2/3 months - ASAP start
Your new company
Hays Building Services, Leicester are seeking an Electrical Supervisor to support a small Electrical Contractor based in the East Midlands on a care home project based in Derby.
Your new role
Your primary role will be to supervise and support the operatives on site to deliver project works through to completion. You will be expected to take a hands-on approach by working on the tools whilst supervising on site, communicating with clients and the main contractors when required, production and upkeep of health and safety documents, method statements and risk assessments.
What you'll need to succeed
- Electrical qualifications / time served apprenticeship
- At least 3 years Supervisory experience on Building Services projects
What you'll get in return
- ASAP start
- 2 - 3 months project duration (potential to jump onto other local, upcoming projects with the same contractor)
- Competitive rates ranging from £175 to £200 per day based on a 40-hour week (PAYE rate slightly lower).
- A personal Hays consultant offering advice and guidance during your placement.
- Refer a Friend scheme - £250 in vouchers as a thank you.
- Opportunities to work for the only recruitment agency endorsed by the CIBSE.
What you need to do now
If you would like to apply for this role please click "APPLY NOW" and attach the most up to date copy of your CV. If you have any question please do not hesitate to get in contact via E - or T - 0116 253 8097.
Apply for Electrical Supervisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly