Mechanical Estimator / Estimating Manager (HVAC ) - Building Services Contractor - £40-55k - Lincoln
Your new company
A Lincoln based Mechanical & Electrical contractor who have an excellent reputation in the building services / construction industry. They are looking to recruit for a Mechanical Estimator / Estimating Manager to strengthen their successful team. They offer a full design & build packages to clients in most sectors including MOD/MOJ, Industrial, Commercial, Educational, Retail and Leisure organisations.
Your new role
- Produce tenders / estimates for projects valuing up to £500,000 - £5million
- Estimating for all Mechanical services (Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning, Public Health etc)
- Oversee a small team of M&E Estimators
- Working on projects on a wide range of industry sectors (commercial offices, student accommodation, distribution centres, schools/universities etc)
- Using Cypher / Estimation software packages
- Negotiating with suppliers to find the best rates in order to be more competitive
What you'll need to succeed
- At least 5 years' experience as a Mechanical Estimator in Building Services (HVAC)
- Experience producing design & build estimates
- HNC / HND in Mechanical Engineering or Building Services (desirable)
- A wealth of knowledge within the M&E sector.
- Good knowledge of the local market and suppliers for materials, products, prices and commercial awareness.
- Familiar with industry standard estimating packages
- Mechanical Design Experience essential
What you'll get in return
- Annual salary of £40,000 - 55,000 (negotiable depending on experience)
- Company pension contribution,
- Private health care.
- Company mobile phone
- 24 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
- Company bonus scheme
For more information, please call Ben Fox on 0116 253 8097
Apply for Mechanical Estimator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly