Senior-Associate Mechanical Design Engineer - Future Director Opportunity - Kent
Are you an ambitious Principal/Associate Level Mechanical Design Engineer, looking for the opportunity to join a well established Consultancy, working on great projects.
Do you have a genuine desire to be a future Equity Director, and help grow and lead the business as it continues its expansion?
My client is one of the South East’s leading M&E Design Consultancies, with a head office based in Kent and a smaller office based in the city.
They have continued to thrive even through the current market conditions, and as a result of this and recent projects wins they are looking to recruit a Principal/Associate level Mechanical Design Engineer.
They are looking for an ambitious team leader with the genuine desire to grow with the business and work towards senior management/board director level. This is a great opportunity for an ambitious “go getter”, who wants the chance to shine and really make their name within the business.
The role will be a mixture of office, home based and site visits. As a business they are forward thinking and flexible, and are all about offering a “grown up” working environment with no micro management.
Requirements for the position:
- Currently working at Senior to Associate level within a Building Services Design consultancy.
- A minimum of 6 years experience within M&E Design.
- Capable of taking the lead role on projects in a full client facing capacity, and producing accurate high quality Mechanical Designs.
- Happy to run your own small team, which will be expanding.
- A genuine desire to progress within a growing company. They are looking for a “go getter” who sees what an amazing career opportunity this is.
- Based in the Kent or South London area. They will offer flexible working and a work from home environment, but you must be able to commute to the office when needed so need to be within the Kent/South of London region.
What my client can offer you:
- The chance to work on some high profile, technically challenging projects. They are one of the market leaders within the sectors the specialise.
- The chance to work as part of a friendly, hard working team. They look to employ people who are not only excellent engineers but also fit well within their company dynamic.
- A secure work environment. They have thrived during the recent economic climate and can offer a stable work environment.
- Genuine future prospects to board/equity director.
If you are a Building Services Mechanical Design Engineer living in the Kent area and feel this could be your next position, please get in touch ASAP.
For more information or if you would like to apply, please contact Dean Parry, Director of Emeya Recruitment on 01483 343 744 or mobile 07823 333 533. I am available from 8am-8pm Monday to Saturday, and all conversations will be held in the strictest of confidence.
Alternatively please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Senior-Associate Mechanical Design Engineer - Future Director Opportunity - Kent
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly