Multi skilled M&E Technician
A specialist provider in the building services sector are seeking an M&E Technician covering NI, c.£40k pa.
Your new company
Our client is of the UK's largest Engineering and Construction company's, who offer a range of specialist services to the construction industry. Within the mechanical building services they installation specialist pipework equipment and are a major supplier of specialist installation equipment.
Your new role
This is an opportunity to join a highly reputable specialist in the building services engineering sector which doesn't come around often. As an Operations Technician you will carry out contract maintenance (planned, remedial and breakdown) on customer owned piped gas systems at various sites throughout Northern Ireland. You will also carry out maintenance on leased equipment, ranging from cryogenic gas storage tanks to large nitrogen generators throughout Northern Ireland.
Reporting to the Area Operations Manager NI, your key areas of responsibility will include:
- Execution of medical PPM schedules on Medical Gas Pipeline Systems, industrial plant, pipelines and other equipment
- Maintenance of non-medical industrial gases equipment, e.g. PSA, cryogenic airgas/CO2 storage vessels, food tunnels, etc.
- Identification of faults/deficiencies and subsequent repair / upgrade work.
- Participate in the company's after hours call out service covering a wide range of 3rd party medical and industrial equipment as well as leased assets
What you'll need to succeed
To be eligible for this position you must have the following:
- A Diploma or Technician level qualification in an electro/mechanical discipline or completed an electrical apprenticeship.
- At least 4 years' experience in an electro-mechanical or electrical background (e.g. time served electrician, service engineer or equivalent) who is capable of programming and scheduling an allocated workload.
- Hold a current full driving licence which is valid for use in the UK.
- Be fluent in English and have strong problem-solving skills to effectively communicate with our customers.
- Be computer literate including experience of using the Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.).
What you'll get in return
This position offers a highly competitive salary in the range of £40,000 per annum.
Annual leave entitlement is 25 days plus 9 stat days.
42 hours per week, Mon-Thurs 8.30-5.30, Fri - 8.30-5.00
Shifts - 1 in 8 week on call roster.
Company Pension contribution scheme which increase with employee contribution.
Company van is provided with fuel paid.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Multi skilled M&E Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly