Senior Electrical Design Engineer - London - £50-£60k
Are you a Building Senior Electrical Design Engineer, looking to work for an established company offering job security and a strong portfolio of exciting projects?
Would you like the opportunity to work for a smaller, growing business with genuine promotional prospects?
Established for a number of years, they are a market leader within the M&E Design sector, with an enviable reputation for producing high class, sustainable design solutions.
They work in a variety of sectors, and you will have the opportunity to work on projects within the Healthcare, Education, Commercial, Retail, Sports and Hotel sectors.
They are currently looking to recruit an Electrical Design Engineer to join their growing London office. They are ideally looking for someone who wants to join a smaller growing team, who wants to help grow this team and progress into a leadership role in the future. This is a very real opportunity to do so.
They are looking for someone who can take the lead on projects in a client facing capacity, with the ability to represent the business at meetings in a professional manner.
Requirements for the position:
- A Building Services Electrical Design Engineer, with a minimum of 6 years experience within an M&E consulting environment.
- Capable of delivering accurate, high quality designs using standard industry software. You must be able to work on your own initiative.
- Ideally HND/Degree qualified but this is not a pre requisite if you have the necessary skill set.
- A proven track record of Electrical Design within the Building Services Sector.
- Ideally London based, but they will consider people looking to relocate to the capital.
- Happy to work in a project lead/client facing capacity, managing client expectations and deliverables.
- Well presented, hard working and ambitious. My client will offer excellent support and career growth prospects in return.
What my client can offer you:
- Genuine long term prospects, with a clear path to Associate/Associate Director if this is your future aspiration.
- Excellent job security, a large majority of their work is repeat business and they work in a variety of sectors, so work load is solid even in these current times.
- Ongoing CPD, they will support you if you want to get chartered or with other additional training courses.
- A generous salary package, and salary increases based on strong performance.
If you are a Building Services Electrical Design Engineer and would like to discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail, please contact Dean Parry, Director of Emeya Recruitment.
I am available on 01483 343 744 or mobile 07823 333 533 from 8am-8pm Monday to Saturday.
Alternatively please email firstname.lastname@example.org