ESCo Manager (M&E)
ESCo Manager (M&E) - London - to £65,000 + Bonus, Pension, BUPA
This development is globally recognised as one of the most exciting and innovative mixed-use events schemes in the world - a place for locals, tourists and residents to enjoy a unique blend of restaurants, shops, parks and cultural spaces.
A client and customer facing role, you will liaise between the Client (the 'Owner') and the ESCo Operator to ensure the Operators contractual and permitting obligations are met or exceeded and protect the Owners interest.
Employed by a global leader in Commercial Real Estate Services, you will act as the interface between the Owner, Managing Agent and ESCo Operator(s) during the handover phases of both the Secondary Energy Centre (SEC) and Main Energy Centre (NMEC) operations.
You will also monitor and report the delivery of the ESCo Operator's deliverables for all users groups across the estate at each critical phase of the handovers and subsequent steady state operations, ensuring that all relevant documentation and certification is in place and that a consistent and excellent level of service is provided by the ESCo operator.
Candidates should be able to clearly demonstrate a deep understanding of energy technology (Energy Centre, distribution network, customer heat interface units). The ESCo Manager will be expected to deliver improvements across the energy assets to enhance the consumer experience, financial performance and long-term technical integrity of the energy centre.
We are looking for an individual educated to Degree level in Engineering or Energy Management that operates with a sense of pride, passion and integrity in their role and can demonstrate a relevant technical background with a hybrid skill set, combining commercial management with electrical/renewable engineering, and a track record in delivering projects.
You should enjoy leadership and enjoy credibility at senior level and have an ability to validate and analyse operational data and to present it transparently.
Chartered status desired (or demonstrate commitment to working towards this).
All applicants must have experience of delivering high level customer service and possess a wide and varied skill-set that combines:
- Senior level commercial management with a background in electrical/renewable engineering and Renewable Systems/Energy Centre support and implementation and technical performance in power/heat plant management including optimisation techniques
- A successful track record of managing significant asset enhancement projects
- Experience in Asset Management - comfortable with warranties, negotiating with O&M and OEM providers, and have experience negotiating / renegotiating commercial contracts
- Assessing solutions to issues from a technical and commercial perspective with the capability to validate and analyse operational data and summarise options clearly for board level approval
- Create and develop performance tracking tools and processes for delivering world class financial and technical performance of the ESCo
- Undertake performance and commercial analyses of the ESCo's operating regimes and suggest improvements to the Owner as appropriate
- Maintain clear comprehension of the wider commercial environment and opportunities around commodity prices, electrical import/export trading, legislative changes and environmental policies
Please contact Stuart Marshall at Human Capital Solutions for more details.
More searches like this
- Building services (general) Project Management jobs in London (Greater)
- Electrical engineering Project Management jobs in London (Greater)
- Energy assessment Project Management jobs in London (Greater)
- Facilities Management Project Management jobs in London (Greater)
- Sustainability Project Management jobs in London (Greater)