Engineering Manager - London £58K + Bonus & Package:
Human Capital Solutions is working with a leading property consultancy to source an M&E Engineering Manager to manage all aspects of M&E, within one of Central London's most iconic and most prestigious commercial buildings.
A high profile mixed-use building, our client is responsible for managing the third party M&E maintenance contractor for hard services, as well as tenant services and total FM.
To Assist the Senior Engineering Manager in ensuring and maintaining effective management systems and procedures in the delivery and continuity of service of the Mechanical, Electrical and Public Health Services
* Contract Management.
* Engineering Compliance.
* Technical/Operational Support Building Managers and Occupiers.
* Auditing of Maintenance Programs
* Inspection of PPM/Reactive Works.
* Review Occupier License Applications.
* Monitor Tenant Fit-Out Works.
* Assist in the Preparation & management of service charge budgets
* Develop and maintain the base building asset register
* Responsibility and ownership of complete engineering and electronic security service delivery.
* Engineering Management experience (demonstrating a minimum of 3-5 years contract manager experience).
* Commercial awareness.
* Contract management.
* Must have a customer focused attitude and a flexible working style.
* Budget Management.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Strong leadership and motivational skills.
* 3rd Party/Contractor Management.
* Health & Safety.
* Project Management, including demised tenant fit-out experience.
Candidates will be technically qualified in M&E Engineering, ideally through an apprenticeship route, with at least 3 years of management experience within the commercial building services environment as a technical/engineering or contract manager.
Experience working within high rise buildings is desirable and whilst the technical aspect of the position is essential, the role will also involve liaising with the numerous tenants in the building, so a personable and approachable nature is essential.
This position will suit either someone working already on the managing agent/client side, or particularly to those working for a 3rd party contractor looking to further their experience and prospects with a market leader within commercial real estate.