Project Manager - M&E Client Side
Client Side Project Manager - M&E biased for an organisation with a large estate and strong capital budget.
Your new role
Client Side Project manager - M&E
Capital/Estates Project manager - South Birmingham - Temp to perm
£30.00 p/hr for temporary contract and 51K perm + pension + 35 days leave
You will be working to support the Head of Capital to deliver their capital works programme. Your role is 70% focused on delivery of projects and 30% supporting on strategy & planning. There is a mixture of inhouse and framework consultants and partners.
- To carry out full surveys and preparations of drawings, specifications and tender documents
- To monitor costs of a portfolio of projects
- To deliver, quality project, on time and to budget
- To development and implement Departmental policies and procedures
- To be responsible for delegated elements of the Estates Trust Strategy
- To be responsible for the operational commissioning of Health Service buildings
- To provide professional advice
- To establish and review effective management systems and to implement systems and processes
- To participate in the preparation of business cases
- To be responsible for the preparation of Board Reports.
- To lead in the preparation of progress reports
- To present to the Trust boards, Divisional groups and Department as required.
What you'll need to succeed
Bsc / HND / HNC in Mechanical, Electrical, Quantity surveying or Building Surveying.
Experience with capital build projects.
Experience of HTM's in a healthcare setting
Experience of JCT and NEC contracts
Strong project management methodology
18M new treatment centre
New clinical centre
300K electrical upgrade
300K fire alarm project
Kitchen ventilation project
13 projects in Radiology
What you'll get in return
There is a competitive hourly rate available and the potential of a permanent role after the initial temporary period 3-6 months. Perm benefits are strong and include excellent pension and 35 days leave.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Project Manager - M&E Client Side
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly