Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
Senior Mechanical Design Engineer required for leading Consultancy on the South Coast
Due to consistent performance and an increase in enquiries, this building services consultancy is looking for a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer to join their 30 strong Design team based out of their Hampshire office.
This organisation provides consultancy on Electrical, Mechanical, Public Health, and Fire Protection services and have an in house BIM function ensuring solid support to their engineers and reduced project risk for their clients.
Working across a variation of high value London based projects you will have a proven track record of delivery across all sectors including; Data Centres, Commercial Offices, Healthcare, Education, Hotels, Retail and Residential.
Duties will include:
- Acting as a Project Leader on selected projects
- Attending principal meetings and making client presentations on selected projects
- Raising / promoting the level of technical excellence relating to Mechanical engineering within the team
- To undertake technical reviews and contribute to the design concepts for the Mechanical aspects of projects.
- Over time, develop the ability to become a point of contact for key clients and help generate repeat business through customer care of existing clients.
You will have:
- Minimum 5 years post graduate experience.
- A Commercial background
- Membership (or working towards) an industry recognised association
- Expert knowledge of the latest Building Services legislation and standards.
You must be able to work in the UK without restriction. Hays Building Services is the only Recruitment Consultancy to be the Official Recruitment Partner for the Chartered Institution of Building Services Engineers (CIBSE).