Mechanical Project Manager - Pharma / Cleanrooms
Mechanical Project Manager required for UK-leading Pharmaceutical D&B Contractor
Due to a substantial increase in workload, one of the UK's leading Pharmaceutical D&B Contractor's are looking to recruit a Mechanical Project Manager to join their busy Projects department.
Reporting directly to the Projects Director you will be responsible for responsible for and to achieve targets on individual projects from the stage where the Business is awarded the contract through to completion in terms of the quality of its design, construction and technical performance, client satisfaction and financial results.
You will be working on projects from the pharmaceutical and healthcare sector, including clean rooms, research laboratories, internationally recognized research facilities at the worlds leading universities, hospitals and pharmacies.
Projects will be based throughout the UK. Duties and Responsibilities
- On individual projects to establish, agree and provide for the design of structures, finishes, air conditioning, filtration systems, furniture, electrical and mechanical services and specialist installations. To establish and agree a project programme with the Project Manager that will comply with all contractual obligations and satisfy the clients requirements.
- To procure all materials and sub-contract packages from both internal and external suppliers in a timely fashion and to agreed budgets.
- To monitor and ensure that the quality of work and materials are appropriate and to the clients satisfaction. T
- To be responsible for the control and monitoring of job costs against project budgets by means of company cost control procedures.
- To be responsible for ensuring that claims and invoices are prepared.
- To monitor and agree cost variations with the Projects Manager and to negotiate with the clients representative.
- To report to the Projects Manager through the company's operational and reporting procedures on progress with individual project programmes.
- To complete Project Review documentation and provide both positive and negative feedback on all aspects of project performance for the purpose of improving future standards.
- To assist as requested with technical, commercial and documentary developments.
- To be conversant with legislative requirements and developments.
- To co-operate with other parts of the Business and take advantage of the synergistic opportunities that exist in the organisation.
- To be conversant with an ensure that the jobholders actions and area of control comply with the Company's health and safety policy.
You will be able to work in the UK without objection.
Hays Building Services is the only Recruitment Consultancy to be the Official Recruitment Partner for the Chartered Institution of Building Services Engineers (CIBSE).
Apply for Mechanical Project Manager - Pharma / Cleanrooms
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly