Lead Mechanical/ HVAC Design Engineer
Lead Mechanical Design Engineer
A well renowned large engineering consultancy are looking for a lead Mechanical Engineer to join their team. This consultancy have a fantastic reputation within the industry and have won a stream of work within the life sciences sector and are therefore looking to hire experienced individuals to help lead these UK based projects.
This is a first class opportunity to join a pioneering consultancy who are working on some of the most cutting edge life sciences projects in the world. When joining this consultancy you will work alongside a very experienced team and also given the opportunity to be promoted quickly due to the expansion of the mechanical services team.
Within this role you will be expected to:
- lead the design, planning and coordination of life sciences and industrial projects through all RIBA Stages.
- Attend client and design team meetings
- Manage key client accounts
- Produce High performance mechanical building services engineering design into landmark projects
- Assist the Director with project bids, contracts, resource and fee forecasting
Candidates should have:
- At least 5 years experience within Mechanical Design Engineering
- Experience working on projects such as Laboratories, clean rooms or healthcare.
- Experience working in a client facing role
- Good commercial awareness
- Passionate about the industry and wanting to progress.
This is a fantastic opportunity to progress to Associate level within 12 months for the right candidate.
Please contact George Osborn on 01206 913 292 for more information.
Apply for Lead Mechanical/ HVAC Design Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly