Senior Sustainability Engineer
Senior Sustainability Engineer - Life Cycle Assessments - To £55K
Would you like to work for the "Google" equivalent of the built environment?
As a true early pioneer of BIM, Virtual Reality, Sustainability and integrated design, this global multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy has been at the forefront of innovation for the past 15 years.
Known for attracting some of the brightest minds within architecture, building services structural engineering and sustainability; they offer a very relaxed non-corporate culture. Having always invested a large proportion of their profits back into R&D; they have been able to consistently roll out new initiatives, tools, processes and even Apps to improve the design process and project delivery.
Working closely with an Associate you'll be responsible for estimating the embodied and whole life carbon on their buildings. You will also provide strategic low carbon design advice on a range of complex UK and international projects across the aviation, defence, science and technology, data centre and healthcare sectors.
You will help establish a new team focussing on Life Cycle Assessments (for both embodied and operational carbon) within the existing sustainability team and help build a team around you.
- Relaxed and friendly working environment.
- Stable firm, confirmed pipeline of projects for the next 12 months.
- Flexible working hours.
- 25 days per year holiday.
- Private healthcare.
- 5% pension.
- Opportunity to work on UK and international projects.
- 5+ years' experience working within the built environment as a Sustainability Engineer.
- Familiar with BREEAM, Well, Passivhaus and SKA.
- Expert knowledge of whole-life carbon assessments and LZC projects.
- Good understanding of existing buildings and how to retrofit low or zero carbon technologies to reduce the buildings environmental footprint.
Apply for Senior Sustainability Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly