Mechanical Associate - To £70K + Package + Equity + Bonus
Due to succession planning, I'm looking for a Building Services, Mechanical Associate who can step up into a Director role within the next year or two.
You'll get to work on architecturally led projects based in London from the convenience of an office based in Surrey. You'll also enjoy a level of autonomy, client contact and career progression that isn't always available with the larger practices and have full accountability and autonomy over the Mechanical team.
They have grown steadily since their inception and have continued despite Covid they haven't made anyone redundant or furloughed anyone. They have always considered their employees to be their greatest assets and have promoted flexible working and flexible hours and have always allowed their staff to work from home a few days a week.
You can expect a fast paced role consisting of design, resource planning, fee bids, project management and also mentoring the Mechanical Engineers.
- Basic salary up to £70K + annual bonus of up to 20% of your basic salary.
- 25 days leave, 5% pension, 4 x Life Assurance.
- Flexible working hours and opportunity to WFH two or three days a week.
- Profit share
- Minimum of eight years' experience in a similar role.
- Able to plan, design, manage and deliver profitable projects.
- Keen to assist in the future development of the practice.
Apply for Mechanical Associate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly