Senior Fire Engineer
Senior Fire Engineer To £60K + Package
Up to 53 days leave, quick career progression and fascinating projects.
This privately owned global Engineering consultancy have always considered their employees to be their greatest assets. They offer up to 53 days leave, flexible working arrangements and have always acknowledged that they need to provide a good work life balance in order for their staff to thrive.
They also have a unique mentoring and leadership development program which enables high performers to advance quickly as they promote based on merit and ability.
With projects ranging from stadiums, hospitals, museums, high rise offices, data centres and large-scale mixed-use development you will continue to develop as a Senior Fire Engineer. You'll work closely with the Mechanical and PH Engineers and provide an integrated approach to the final fire design solution.
- Degree qualified.
- 4+ years' experience as a Fire Engineer (Strategy) within a consultancy environment.
- Able to lead projects with limited supervision.
- Advanced knowledge of fire and life safety systems.
- Willingness to complete CPD or carry out R&D occasionally.
- Able to use SES, Pathfinder or FDS and a working knowledge of Revit MEP.
- Up to 53 days leave.
- Pension, Life assurance, critical illness covers and private medical cover.
- Flexible working hours.
- Cycle to work scheme and subsidised gym membership.
- Annual discretionary bonus.
- Access to their Management training program.
Apply for Senior Fire Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly