Intermediate Mechanical Design Engineer - Farringdon
Are you a Building services Mechanical Design Engineer, looking for the chance to work for a consultancy offering a genuine and clear path to Associate level and above.
Would you like to work on high profile projects both nationally and internationally, including High Rise sky scrapers, Financial institutes, Shopping centres, Stadiums and mixed use developments.
Based in the Farringdon area of London and established for over 15 years, my client have seen a sustained period of growth, and have continued to win work and expand in recent times.
They have an incredibly strong order book, some major ongoing projects and a very solid client base, and as a result are looking to recruit a Mechanical Design Engineer, to join their growing team.
They are looking for someone with a stable work history, who wants to join a business and stay with them long term. The prospects for promotion/growth with the business are exceptional, and they want to employ someone who sees the opportunity for what it is, an incredible chance to work to board level.
If you are a Building Services Mechanical Design Engineer and feel the above brief fits your background and career ambition, my client will be keen to talk to you.
Requirements for the position:
- Currently working as a Mechanical Design Engineer within a Building Services Consulting environment.
- Ideally with 3-6 years within an MEP consulting environment.
- Degree qualified, and working towards chartership would be beneficial (although not necessary, full support will be given if you wish to pursue this)/
- A stable work history, and keen to settle into a business and progress as the business expands.
- Currently live within a commutable distance to the Farringdon area of London.
- Genuine ambition to become a future leader of the business.
What my client can offer you:
- The chance to work on very high profile projects in both the UK and abroad. Their portfolio of projects is second to none.
- Genuine promotional prospects to Associate Director/Board level in the future. They are looking for someone with the potential to progress to this level.
- A very competitive salary package and job security.
If you are a Building Services Design Engineer and would like to be considered for this position, please contact Dean Parry, Director of Emeya Recruitment.
I am available from 8am-8pm Monday to Saturday on 01483 343 744 or mobile 07823 333 533.
Alternatively please email email@example.com
Apply for Intermediate Mechanical Design Engineer - Farringdon
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly