Senior Heat Network Consultant
Heat Network Group - Opportunity
Level: Specialist or Senior Specialist
- Working within our Heat Network Group;
- Providing strategic district heating advice with a commercial focus;
- Running tenders for operation and maintenance contracts and ESCOs;
- Heat tariff modelling;
- Cashflow/economic modelling;
- Feasibility studies;
- Client facing, attending meetings;
- Working on a portfolio of London’s largest and most exciting regeneration projects.
Skills, knowledge and experience required:
- Specialist – 1+ years experience in specialist consulting or similar;
- Senior Specialist - 4+ years experience in specialist consulting or similar;
- Housebuilding sector experience;
- Detailed knowledge of heat network commercial structures and operation;
- Experience working with O&M contractors and ESCOs;
- Working knowledge of CIBSE CP1;
- Member of a relevant professional body or a Chartered professional;
- Proven capability at managing multiple projects;
- Ability to build and maintain client relationships, attend meetings and discuss multiple service areas;
- Desire to technically lead and develop existing and new service areas;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- First-rate report writing and numerically literate.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salary;
- 25 days annual leave, increasing to 30 with length of service;
- Quarterly bonus;
- Contributory pension scheme;
- Life insurance;
- Critical illness cover;
- Health insurance;
- Subsidised gym / sport membership;
- Cycle to work scheme;
- Season ticket loan;
- Exceptional commitment to training and professional development;
- Opportunity for company ownership.
Further information and project examples can be found on our website – www.hodkinsonconsultancy.com
We are an energy and environmental consultancy working from planning application stage through to handover and post occupancy, helping our clients meet ever challenging environmental standards. Our aim is to provide innovative strategies that respond to increasing demands for quality and construction efficiency. Our team of technical specialists offer advanced levels of expertise and experience of the construction and development industry and we tailor teams to suit each individual project.
We understand the importance of people within our company and their relationships with our clients. We pride ourselves on attracting and retaining the best employees by providing a stimulating, safe and enjoyable working environment. We are employee-owned, and a policy of profit-sharing is integral to all employee salary packages.
We continue to invest in the training and continued professional development of our staff. And we have a strong commitment to research and development which places our team at the forefront of new thinking. Our leading reputation is based on successfully providing realistic solutions to complex problems through the knowledge, skills and commitment of our specialist team.
Our offices are located in Rickmansworth providing an excellent working environment for our team of specialist consultants. Whilst we are able to offer flexible working to cover individual requirements, this is primarily an office-based role.
Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Direct applicants only, no agents.