Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer
Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer - London to 35K to £45K + Bonus & Package
Are you looking for job security, autonomy and work life balance in a welcoming and rewarding environment?
We are currently seeking an Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer who can run and manage their own Electrical Design projects from end to end.
You'll be supported and mentored by the business leader who is engaging and passionate with a hugely entrepreneurial mind-set with values grounded in the quality of project delivery.
Since starting the company in 2017, our client has developed a unique brand, and a prestigious and varied client base in the M&E Design space. With access to this impressive client list, this role will ensure that your commercial development keeps pace with your technical development.
If job security is important to you then this practice will suit: they have aligned themselves with clients that do not rely on bank funding to subsidise their projects, working with an enviable client list that are self-sufficient, consisting of either high net-worth individuals, groups or consortiums.
- Hotels - new build and fit outs in luxury & boutique hotels in iconic London and countryside settings
- Commercial - multiple CAT A&B fit-outs in various London locations
- Retail - various high-end designer CAT A&B fit-outs
- Government - various London city fit-outs
- Heritage - various listed buildings
- Residential - £6m Farm buildings into luxury residential Cotswolds
What you'll be doing:
- Benefitting from the support and mentoring of the passionate business leader to continue your own development, whilst leading on impressive building or retro-fit projects with prestigious clients.
- Designing innovative and resilient Electrical systems for hotels and various buildings of the future.
- Enjoying the space and freedom to manage your own workload how it suits you, with a great work life balance.
This opportunity offers a unique and exciting option in the current market.
Interested? Please call Stuart on 07734 695706 for a chat, even if you don't have an updated CV.