Graduate Electrical Design Engineer
Graduate Electrical Design Engineer - To £30K + Package
Graduate Electrical Design Engineer (Building Services) required to join a design led, building services consultancy based in Zone 1, Central London.
Having recently moved to a larger office in mid-2020 they remain very optimistic about the future and are continuing to secure numerous high-profile projects across the UK and abroad.
You'll enjoy a relaxed office environment, flexible working hours and the chance of having a say into the overall business as everyone here matters. You'll also receive ongoing training not just in Electrical Engineering, but also in Electrical and Sustainability which will ensure you become a well-rounded Building Services Engineer.
- Up to 30 days leave (+Bank Holidays), Private Healthcare, 5% Pension and 4 x life assurance.
- Annual bonus.
- Payment of 1 x Professional Membership such as MCIBSE, MIET, MSLL etc.
- Cycle to work scheme or subsidised gym membership.
- Ongoing support from a Charted Principal Electrical Engineer.
- Design of Electrical Services directly into Revit.
- Encourage and promote the use of innovative, passive and low energy solutions.
- Attending DTM's and prepare hand sketches to illustrate concepts.
- Assist with preparing drawings in AutoCAD when required.
- Producing innovative concept and detailed designs.
- Producing specifications and schedules.
- Overseeing the installation stage of the project to develop your understanding of MEP Services.
- Analyse a buildings post occupancy energy consumption; use this information on the next project to promote greater building performance engineering.
- Degree qualified in Building Services, Electrical and Electronic Engineering or Architectural and Environmental Engineering.
- Minimum of one years' experience in a similar role, ie working as a Graduate Electrical Design Engineer for a Building Services or multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy.
- Able to two of the following software packages; AutoCAD, Amtech, Cymap, Dialux, Relux, AGi32, Elavate, Hevacomp, Revit, IES, Navisworks or Bluebeam.
If have the required experience and would prefer to chat first, just call me on zero seven five nine five, zero seven one, three zero three.