Electrical Design Engineer
Electrical Engineer - To £45K + Package
Does size matter?
Although this MEP Consultancy would be classified as small, the majority of the projects they normally work on range between 500M - 1B so in this situation size doesn't matter.
With a policy of only employing experience Engineers with a minimum of three years' experience, you'll join a very well structured and experienced team of Seniors, Principals and Associates and get plenty of support.
You'll get to work on exciting UK and global projects including museums, high-rise commercial or residential towers, retail developments, stadiums and universities and see them through to completion.
You'll enjoy extensive autonomy, a very enjoyable and social working environment and have a clear career path to Senior Electrical Engineer within two years.
- Working on projects from inception to completion.
- Working in true partnership with architects to help bring their ideas to life.
- Managing your own time to ensure projects remain financially viable.
- Acting as a key point of contact for all electrical matters on your own projects.
- Promoting new ideas around low carbon, sustainable and energy efficient building design.
- Attending CPD and maintaining a good awareness of CIBSE and ASHRAE standards.
- Degree qualified and ideally a member of the IET.
- Minimum of three years' experience as an Electrical Design Engineer, within a building services or multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy.
- Able to work on projects with minimal supervision.