MEP BIM Manager
Our client is a prominent figure in the north with a few offices in various locations. They are an established MEP Consultancy and have managed to keep very busy during the pandemic. So much so that they now need to employ the help of a BIM Manager to sit within the Manchester office. They have a diverse group of clients which means their projects span multiple sectors so ideally the successful BIM Manager will have a broad project portfolio.
MEP BIM Manager Requirements:
- Educated to HNC or equivalent
- Minimum of 6 years' experience within the building services industry
- Ideally a masters in BIM Management
- Experience managing teams an excellent working knowledge of Autodesk Revit MEP with proven experience, ideally having worked on major design projects.
- Complimentary experience of Autodesk AutoCAD and/or MicroStation would also be beneficial as would hands on use of Navisworks and EDMS tools.
- A thorough understanding and ability to communicate the aspirations and principles of BIM.
- A robust knowledge of Building Services design and experience of services full co-ordination.
- Ability to work autonomously or as part of a larger team and able to plan strategically, make decisions, act on own initiative and operate in a pro-active way to support the needs of the business.
- Demonstrable experience providing and manage a BIM service to external customers
- Organisational, project management and planning skills, including the ability to juggle multiple tasks
- Excellent time and cost management skills in order to plan and achieve delivery to the desired quality to exceed customer expectations
If you're an accomplished BIM Manager With a proven track record within the Building services industry, get in touch with Kye Nessling to find out more about this position.