Junior Mechanical (HVAC) Design Engineer
Junior Mechanical Design Engineer - North London / Hertfordshire - To £30K + Package +Job Security
As an early adopter of holistic MEP Design, this MEP and Sustainability Consultancy has always believed that Building Services should blend seamlessly within architecture.
They have also always considered their staff to be their greatest asset and offer a relaxed and informal working environment.
Reporting to a supportive Chartered Mechanical Director, you'll receive ongoing training so that you are able to carry out the following tasks;
- Duct sizing, pipe sizing and plant sizing.
- Heat gain and heat loss calculations.
- Designing heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems.
- Dynamic thermal modelling, using IESVe.
- Drawing HVAC services in Revit.
- Checking for services clashes using Navisworks.
- Producing schematic designs.
- Producing feasibility, concept and detailed design reports.
- Degree qualified in Building Services, Mechanical Engineering or Architectural or Environmental Engineering.
- Some knowledge of IESVe, Hevacomp, TAS or Revit MEP.