Maintenance Supervisor - Building Services
Maintenance Supervisor - Building Services - 3m contract rolling contract - £21 - £25 p/h - NHS - East Mids
Your new company
Hays Building Services, Leicester are working with a NHS Trust based in the East Midlands who require a Maintenance Supervisor (Building Services) on a 3-month rolling contract.
The main duty of the role will be to supervise a multidisciplinary M&E team and contractors, providing instructions to ensuring effective management of maintenance programmes including planned preventative maintenance systems, asset management and reactive maintenance. You will take a lead in providing a comprehensive healthcare engineering maintenance service to all wards and departments by maintaining and developing pre-planned maintenance programmes, reviewing & revising procedures and working practices where required, ensuring compliance with Trust safety standards and procedures. Specific maintenance responsibilities will include Medical Gases, HV, LV, Lifts.
What you'll need to succeed
- HNC/HND - Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or Building Services or Relevant Trade Apprenticeship in Electrical/Mechanical / Engineering
- Extensive supervisory experience in Building Services
- Experience of working within a large industrial/ commercial environment.
- Experience of supervising staff/sub-contractors.
- Experience working within an Acute hospital environment desirable
- Sound knowledge of the specialist services including HV & LV electrical; Pressure systems; Piped Medical Gases; Ventilation; Fire Alarms; Legionella.
- ASAP start
- £21.10 to £25.61 per hour (PAYE rates slightly lower)
- 40 hours per week
- 3 month rolling contract
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.