Building Services Technical Manager
Building Services Technical Manager- 6m contract rolling contract - Up to £250 p/d - NHS - Lincolnshire
Your new company
Hays Building Services, Leicester are working with a NHS Trust based in Lincolnshire who require a Building Services Technical Manager to provide technical support to the Trust's Capital programme, specifically offering mechanical and/or electrical advice on the estates/infrastructure and equipment schemes.
You will be responsible for the management of internal and external resources associated with projects and the provision of technical advice and support to the Estates and Facilities project team. You will have technical, managerial and supervisory control over a direct team, design teams and specialist contractors and will be expected to manage data and information to ensure a quality service, ensuring compliance with Trust standards, procedures and legislation. You will also assist other managers in managing and negotiating with internal and external design and project teams as required, to ensure that schemes are developed in accordance with user brief, budget and timescales.
What you'll need to succeed
- HNC/HND level in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering
- Experience of managing a range of Project issues including: procurement, contractors, planning, quality standards, governance and Health and Safety issues
- Engineering/Project Management experience within an acute NHS Trust or similar complex organisation
- Fully conversant with statutory requirements that impact on the Trust
- Knowledge of Trust policies, NHS guidance, health and safety and relevant legislation
- Ability to provide specialist technical support and exchange highly complex technical information with either internal or external advisors.
- ASAP Start
- 6-month rolling contract
- Up to £250 per day (PAYE rates slightly lower)
During our placement you will have your own personal Hays consultant offering advice and guidance during your placement. Refer a Friend scheme - £250 in vouchers as a thank you. Opportunities to work for the only recruitment agency endorsed by the CIBSE.What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Building Services Technical Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly