Electrical Supervisor - Local Authority (Housing) - 3m rolling contract - up to £25 p/h - Lincolnshire
Your new company
Hays Building Services, Leicester are working with a Lincolnshire based Local Authority who require an Electrical Supervisor on a 3-month rolling contract.
You will be the direct line manager for up to 8 Electricians, with the responsibility to deliver quality responsive and planned electrical services across domestic housing stock. You will be responsible for signing off certifications (NICEIC) and all other Electrical / Testing work from minor repairs to larger on off projects. You will be at the forefront of the Electrical team ensuring compliance is at 100% maintaining the highest possible standards.
What you'll need to succeed
- C&G Level 3 in Electrical Installation or equivalent
- 18th Edition qualified
- C&G 2391 testing and inspection
- Supervisory experience managing electricians working on Domestic properties
- Experience with both planned and responsive maintenance for a Local Authority or Housing Association
What you'll get in return
- ASAP Start
- 37 hours per week
- Up to £25 per hour + business mileage (PAYE rates slightly lower)
- 3-month rolling contract
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.