Senior Electrical Design Engineer
Senior Electrical Engineer - To £55K + Package
We are looking for a client facing Senior Electrical Design Engineer with at least five years' experience for a quality driven, specialist building services consultancy based in West London.
Operating from multiple UK offices they have a full order book consisting of £10 - £200M projects such as hotels, hospitals, universities, commercial offices, mixed-use developments and major regeneration schemes.
As an established Senior Electrical Design Engineer you will;
- Take a lead in the design and delivery of projects
- Mentor, manage and help grow the electrical team.
- Assist with resource planning and fee proposals
- Lead client and design team meetings.
- Develop your own relationships with architects, project mangers and developers.
This is a great opportunity to join a quality and employee led business that has tripled in size over the past five years and work with signature architects such as Allies and Morrison, HOK and Sheppard Robson on projects from feasibility to construction.
In return they are offering a basic salary of up to £55K, 5% non-contribution pension, flexible working hours, private medical, 4 x life assurance and a clear path to Associate.