Mechanical Design Engineer - Project Based - London
Mechanical Design Engineer – Project Based – Major Mixed Use Development.
I am currently working with one of the UK’s leading building engineering companies, established for over 40 years and with a very strong reputation for high quality project delivery.
They work in partnership with some of London’s leading MEP contractors, delivering some very high profile developments.
They are currently looking to recruit a Mechanical Design Engineer with site based experience, to work on and help oversee the project delivery on one of London’s current largest developments, a major mixed use scheme based near London’s West End.
The role will involve mechanical design management, and working closely with the project delivery team to ensure “buildability”.
Requirements for the position:
- A strong background within Mechanical Building Services Design, with previous site based experience.
- Capable of representing the company in a client facing capacity.
- Attending site project/design review meetings, ensuring buildability of the project.
- A good all rounder, happy to work as part of a busy site based team.
- My client is central London based but you will be based on site for the duration of the project (Near West end).
- Experience in Commercial/Office/Mixed Use projects.
- A self motivated proactive person. This is a large scale, major project, so you must be comfortable in a busy site office.
What my client can offer you:
- Longer term job security, as a business they have a great client base and excellent pipeline of work, so it’s a good place to work.
- The chance to work on some of London’s highest profile projects.
- As a business they invest in their staff, so will offer ongoing CPD and career support.
- A generous basic salary and benefits package.
If you are a Mechanical Design Engineer with Site based experience and would like to apply for this position, please contact Dean Parry, Director of Emeya Recruitment.
I am available from 8am-8pm Monday to Saturday on 01483 343 744 or mobile 07823 333 533, and happy to talk after hours to suit you.
Alternatively please email email@example.com to arrange a time to talk.