Senior Mechanical Design Engineer - Canary Wharf
Senior Mechanical Design Engineer – Canary Wharf
I am currently working with one of London’s leading multi-disciplinary consultancies, established for over 35 years and with an enviable track record for major project delivery.
They are currently looking to recruit a Senior Mechanical Design engineer to join their M&E Design team, based out of their Canary Wharf office.
As a business they offer M&E, Structural and Civil consulting services, working with some of the UK’s leading MEP contractors, developers and main contractors.
Their M&E team is well established but still growing, so this is a great opportunity for a Senior Mechanical Design engineer who really wants to progress with the business.
They work in a variety of projects including large scale Commercial and retail projects, mixed use developments, stadiums, Healthcare, Education and major hotels.
As a business they look to promote from within, and are looking for a Senior Mechanical Design engineer with the desire to progress their career. If you work hard and perform well you will be well rewarded.
Requirements for the position:
- Currently working as a Building Services Mechanical Design engineer, ideally with 5 years plus experience within an M&E consulting environment.
- Capable of performing a client facing role, including attending site design meetings and representing the company on site.
- Happy to work as part of a dynamic, forward thinking team. As a business they are keen to stay ahead of the curve when it comes to new technologies.
- Have a genuine desire to progress to Associate and beyond. This role would suit someone who wants to manage and grow their own team in the future.
- A good team player. They have a good team in place who work well together, and are looking to add someone to the team who will fit this ethos.
- Currently working in London, and commutable to their Canary Wharf office.
What my client can offer you:
- The chance to work on major London projects, with some of the UK’s leading MEP contractors, developers and main contractors.
- Work as part of a dynamic forward thinking team with an ambitious growing business. Career prospects truly are excellent.
- Ongoing investment in your CPD.
- A very generous basic salary plus benefits package.
If you are a Building Services Mechanical Design Engineer and would like to be considered for the position, please contact Dean Parry, Director of Emeya Recruitment.
I am available from 8am-8pm Monday to Saturday on 01483 343 744 or mobile 07823 333 533.
Alternatively please email firstname.lastname@example.org