Engineering Manager (M&E) - London - to £65,000 + Bonus, Pension, BUPA
Our client is a global leader in Commercial Real Estate Services, listed on the London Stock Exchange and are widely recognised as a market leader in the world of Property Consultancy.
A fully entrenched building management company with a very long list of marquee clients, iconic buildings and a growing portfolio of properties.
A business that has a brand that attracts good people, they are a profitable business that can offer job security is able to hire additional staff when needed rather than adding stress to their existing staff members.
The role will be based on a mixed use site that is surrounded by some of the City's most famous landmarks and is steeped in British culture. A destination that is one of the most visited London busi ness and tourist destinations.
A total of 20+ acres of space, a vast and lively mixed-use environment. Encapsulating 3 million sq ft of office, retail and leisure space, along with private residential apartments, which hosts a modern community of business people, residents and global tourism.
The role will involve joining an established Engineering Management team, ensuring and maintaining effective management systems and procedures in the delivery and continuity of service of the Mechanical, Electrical, Transport and Public Health Services to the Tenant, while protecting and enhancing landlord assets within the building/estate.
Contributing to the management of Health, Safety and Wellbeing for all users of the building/estate.
They are currently recruiting for an immediate start on one of London's largest estates/portfolios.
The role would suit either an established Senior Engineering Manager or Engineering Manager looking to take a step up.
- Contract Management.
* Engineering Compliance.
* Technical/Operational Support Building Managers and Occupiers.
* Auditing of Maintenance Programs
* Inspection of PPM/Reactive Works.
* Review Occupier License Applications.
* Monitor Tenant Fit-Out Works.
* Assist in the Preparation & management of service charge budgets
* Develop and maintain the base building asset register
* Responsibility and ownership of complete engineering and electronic security service delivery.
* Engineering Management experience (demonstrating a minimum of 3-5 years contract manager experience).
* Commercial awareness.
* Contract management.
* Must have a customer focused attitude and a flexible working style.
* Budget Management.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Strong leadership and motivational skills.
* 3rd Party/Contractor Management.
* Health & Safety.
* Project Management, including demised tenant fit-out experience.
We are looking for an individual who takes a huge amount of pride in in their role and can demonstrate a relevant technical background, experience of delivering high level customer service and someone that operates with a sense of pride and passion and integrity.
Essentially, our client treats their employees better than any company I'm aware of within the M&E or Property/Building Consultancy spaces, they are good at attracting good people and very good at keeping hold of them.
Please contact Stuart Marshall at Human Capital Solutions for more details.
Non-UK Residents must provide proof that they have the right to work in the UK upon application.
Apply for Engineering Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly