Legionella Compliance Officer
Legionella Compliance Officer - 6-month rolling contract - Notts based NHS - Up to £212 pd - Work from home
Hays Building Services are working with a NHS Trust based in Nottinghamshire who required a Legionella Compliance Officer on a 6-month rolling contract.
Your new role
You will represent the NHS Trust on a PFI project with the main responsibility of achieving and maintaining 100% compliance relating to water hygiene. You will be required to carry out Legionella audits, risk assessments, HBN's and HTM's and advise on recommendations across the Trust. You will be required to work alongside the Water specialist represented by the PFI contractor, ensuring that legislations and regulations are being met whilst high compliance standards are being achieved.
What you'll need to succeed
- Legionella qualified ( L8 ACOP, Legionella awareness etc)
- Proven background of carrying out effective risk assessment / audits
- Strong Legionella background and knowledge
- Ability to communicate technical and none-technical information relative to audience
- Experience working within a NHS environment with Legionella desirable
- Previous AP / RP responsibilities desirable
What you'll get in return
- ASAP Start.
- 6-month rolling contract.
- Up to £212.12 per day (PAYE rates slightly less).
- Monday to Friday 0800 - 1600 Wk 1/3 office based, Wk 2/4 home based.
- Flexy time.
- Work laptop and mobile.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.