Sustainability Consultant required for Multi Disciplinary Consultant in South London
Multi-disciplinary Consultancy looking to recruit a Senior Sustainability Consultant/Engineer to join their Environmental Programme.
The Environmental Programme is a successful, growing and integral part of their business and able to provide a wide range of services to their clients for both new build and existing buildings. They offer assessment services such as BREEAM Assessments, SAP, SBEM, Energy Reports and Dynamic Thermal Modelling. They also undertake existing stock assessments and produce strategies for existing stock carbon reduction.
The Practice operates in the housing, commercial, health and education sectors. The main requirements of the role would be as follows;
- Qualified Domestic Energy Assessor
- Qualified Non-Domestic Energy Assessor
- Energy and Sustainability Statements
- Expertise in delivering the following via IESVE (Overheating Assessments, Daylight & Sunlight Assessments)
- Life Cycle Costing Assessments
- Experience of using AutoCAD & Revit
To be considered for this role you must be able to work in the UK without restriction and you must hold a valid UK Driving License.
Hays Building Services is the only Recruitment Consultancy to be the Official Recruitment Partner for the Chartered Institution of Building Services Engineers (CIBSE).