Associate Mechanical Design Engineer
2 days left
- Full Time
The successful applicant should be CEng or IEng, or working towards.
The successful applicant will be taking projects through from conception through on site and to hand over and post occupancy.
Projects will include a wide variety of sectors including healthcare, public, finance, retail, education, office fit out, industrial, community and religious.
Successful candidates duties will include:
- Preparation of tenders, contract and construction stage documents and drawings
- Determining briefs, presentation of projects to client, stakeholders and design team
- Monitoring on site activities and attendance at progress meetings with lead involvement in handover processes on completion
- Post occupancy evaluation and after care
- Carrying out surveys and production of reports, condition surveys and feasibility studies
- Often working in a team involving clients, stakeholders and other design team members
- Project manager of mechanically biased projects potentially utilising and managing subcontract design resource, running site meetings, taking and issuing minutes and contract documentation
- Financial control of the projects from both a contract perspective and in company and invoicing.
Excellent salary and benefits package, company car, fuel card, private health etc all negotiable depending on experience.
Ideally, we're looking for a looking for long term career prospect with future Equity Directorship possibilities.
Apply for Associate Mechanical Design Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly