Electrical Associate - To £75K + Package + Equity
Looking for progression but still enjoy being hands on?
Initially joining as an Associate you'll have a clear path to Director in as little as two years.
Yes, you'll be involved in fee bids, resource planning, invoicing, team management and also securing repeat business from existing clients. However, as a medium sized MEP and Sustainability Consultancy, you'll still be able to maintain a hands-on role when it comes to do design and project delivery.
You'll enjoy working on a range of UK and international projects including masterplans, hotels, super prime residential developments (£20M+) and universities and listed buildings.
Having moved into a larger design studio in 2020, they are committed to growing in 2021 and have already secured the majority of their required turnover for this year.
They offer a relaxed working environment, a fantastic benefits package, one of the best levels of staff retention in the industry a clear route to Director.
- Degree qualified and preferably Chartered.
- At least eight years' experience in Building Services.
- Able to lead and mentor a team, lead projects and lead design team meetings.
- Previous hotel, high end residential or mixed-use project experience.
- Good awareness of renewables such as ASHP, GSHP, PV's, battery storage and SMART buildings / BMS.
- Good understanding of BIM, Environmental (Sustainability) Engineering and MEP.