Senior Electrical Design Engineer
Senior Electrical Design Engineer - To £55K
With 65 MEP Design Engineers this Building Services Consultancy are large enough to compete against multi-disciplinary practices.
However, they still treat every employee as a valued asset and understand that a business is only as good as the quality of the projects they deliver; and the quality of the staff they employ.
Following on from their continued success in 2020, they are continuing to expand in 2021 and are looking for a Senior Electrical Design Engineer to work with them, rather than just to work for them.
Established just after the last recession of 2009, they understand the importance of client care and pride themselves on the quality and detail of their designs. They also appreciate the importance of offering a rewarding working environment; a good work life balance and a comprehensive employee benefits package.
With an additional three offices across the UK, you'll get to work on a very broad range of projects across all RIBA Stages. Current projects include schools, hospitals, listed buildings, universities, science and research labs, high spec commercial offices and zero carbon residential developments.
Reporting to the Technical Director, you'll help lead projects ranging from £5 to £50M and also assist in further developing and sharpening the future direction of the M&E Team.
- Able to lead projects and assist with resource planning.
- Good awareness of BIM, Environmental Design and MEP Coordination.
- Previous experience working on projects from RIBA stages 1 - 5.
- Up to 38 days holidays
- 8% Pension
- 37.5-hour week with the opportunity to work a 9-day fortnight
- CIBSE registered training and development program
- Flexible working hours
- Discretionary annual bonus scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Payment of 1 x Professional registration