Contracts Manager - Sprinklers
Mechanical Contracts manager to oversee the management of Sprinkler systems installations
Your new company
Our client is an established M&E contractor who specialise in the Fire & Security industry, they are looking for a new Contract Manager to join the mechanical division to oversee the fire stopping and sprinkler projects. They have recently relocated to the Staffordshire area and are now looking to bring on someone locally in the Midlands. The role is temp to perm with 3 month on contract then hired perm after.
Your new role
You will join a highly experienced team, to be responsible for running the sprinkler contracts division
- Manage the daily operations of the installations of sprinkler systems
- Ensure all installation projects are carried out on time and completed to British Standards BSEN 12845 / 9251
- Lead, manage and support teams of Installation engineers and relevant technicians
- Manage contracts from being awarded, materials, procurement, sub-contractor selection, project management of projects, financial management of project, handover etc.
- Oversee the projects thoroughly and keeping tight communication between the installation teams, customers and trades
- Travel to various locations to ensure full management of various projects - UK wide travel
- Project values are typically between 10K -500K , average being 100K per project.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience in LPS Scheme
- A strong knowledge of sprinkler systems to BSEN 12845 & 9251
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Previous experience in sprinkler installations
- Strong mechanical knowledge
- Financial management
- Self driven person type
What you'll get in return
The company are expanding and growing with their new base on the Midlands. You will be given full responsibility for the contracts that you will deliver. There is a long term permanent role for the right person.
Market leading salary up to 55K package in total including car allowance.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.