M&E Coordinator (Mechanical Bias)
Your new company
Our client is one of Northern Irelands' elite building & civil engineering contractors who undertake prestigious projects in the education, healthcare, heritage, commercial, hospitality and leisure sectors. They have been established for over 30 years and have gained an enviable reputation for delivering bespoke design and build solutions on large-scale complex projects throughout the UK & Ireland. Due to newly acquired projects they have a requirement for an experienced M&E Coordinator on a permanent basis initially to deliver projects within NI & ROI.
Your new role
As an M&E Coordinator you will be the Contractors representative and will liaise with Consultants and Clients, planning and programming works at Design and Construction stage. You will manage the overall M&E services installation process, liaising with subcontractors, attending site and client meetings. You will ensure the M&E installation and commissioning process are incorporated into the main programme.
What you'll need to succeed
The successful candidate will have demonstrable experience within a similar role including:
- Installation knowledge of Mechanical Systems.
- Installation knowledge of Electrical Systems.
- Experience in MEP commissioning.
- Knowledge of the latest Electrical codes of Practice.
- Knowledge of the latest HVAC codes of practice.
- Understands CIBSE requirements and how to source them if needed.
- Can review and evaluate MEP sub contractors claims.
- Confidence to lead MEP design workshops and coordination meetings.
- A related third level mechanical or electrical qualification in building services is desirable however a time served trades background will also be considered.
What you'll get in return
This is a high-profile permanent opportunity for the successful M&E Coordinator with experience on new build construction and refurbishment projects. The contractor has been awarded multiple high-profile projects recently providing job security in uncertain times. In return the company are offering a very strong remuneration package, projects throughout Northern Ireland & a clear and defined opportunity to progress your career from within.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.