Site Inspector job Warrington (homebased), £35000 salary plus van & fuel card working in electricity sector
Your new company
You will be joining an established company who due to overseas investment are going through a period of significant expansion. They are looking to recruit a number of people nationally as part of their growth plans and one of the roles is for a site Inspector in Warrington and home based. This is working in the utilities sector responsible for carrying out Site Inspections to assist to business in ensuring that electricity assets to be adopted by the company are installed to specification and in accordance with statutory legislation.
Your new role
* Ensure that all work is carried out in accordance with the standards, policies and procedures, the approved design documents and its customers.
* Check to ensure that at the time of Inspection all works being carried out by the ICP are in accordance with the ICP Construction Pack, produced by the ICP, as required by the Lloyds NERS procedures.
* Check to ensure that at the time of the Inspection that all operatives involved in the contestable activity have suitable accreditation as detailed in the Lloyds NERS procedures.
* Work in collaboration with the ICP to aid in the timely resolution of identified issues * Carry out a follow up visit to obtain confirmation that any remedial actions agreed are completed and documented.
Actively monitor Contractors within your responsibility
* Check to ensure Risk Assessments are in place by the ICP when carrying out an inspection.
What you'll need to succeed
You will ideally have a City and Guilds or equivalent in electrical engineering (or demonstrable level of achievement through experience) Knowledge of the electricity utility industry. Experienced in the installation and management of utility infrastructure. Working knowledge of the Lloyds NERS accreditation process. Previous experience in Utility Inspector Role ideal.
What you'll get in return
You will be joining a company who can offer career progression and job security. You will get a company van and fuel card, salary around £35,000, pension scheme.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.