MEP Director- Birmingham
Our client is a highly sought-after Multidisciplinary consultancy operating on a global scale. They are renowned for working on some of the most well publicised consultancies in the industry and are currently looking for a Director to assist with the growth of the Birmingham Building Services division. This person can be either mechanically or electrically biased, but they must be a client focused individual with fantastic technical knowledge of design in a building services capacity. Our client has big plans for 2021 within the Birmingham market and there for are looking for someone that can add to their existing client base as well as manage the existing clients. You will be a tried and tested work winner with demonstrable experience in winning and delivering large schemes and taking a multidisciplinary approach to projects.
The successful Director level candidate will have a brilliant technical understanding of their respective bias and will be a problem leader than can help build the existing team of building services engineers. You will be used to taking a multidisciplinary approach on projects and will be used to working closely with structural engineers, architects, sustainability professionals. You will be responsible for growth and development, financial performance, client relationships and business development. The current sectors that the consultancy is working across include Commercial Offices, Residential, Higher Education, Health, Retail, and Science Laboratories.
MEP Director Requirements:
- Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Chartered Engineer as well as other industry recognised accreditations
- Strong commercial knowledge of the Birmingham market
- Demonstrable experience delivering major schemes
- To be experienced and proficient at working in a BIM environment and using digital design tools and techniques
- Proven ability to win business for the company. Understands the marketplace, the growth sectors and busy clients.
- Demonstration of aptitude for team leadership and ambition for senior leadership career progression.
If you are a Director level candidate looking for an exiting opportunity with a prestigious consultancy or perhaps, you're an Associate Director looking for your next step up the ladder, get in touch today with Kye Nessling on 01728 726 125 to find out more.