Electrical Technical Director
Electrical Technical Director - £90 - 120K (UK)
As an Electrical Technical Director, you'll be responsible for leading the design and delivery of some of the most complex and innovative Data Centres anywhere in the world. Whether it's using clean onsite power generation, innovative evaporative cooling, liquid cooling or immersion cooling you'll be responsible for helping the industry move towards Net Zero Carbon emissions data centres.
With a confirmed order book now stretching into 2022; and multiple new projects across the UK, Ireland, Europe and the US it's a great time to join them.
Although they are a large firm, they still adopt a people first and bottom line second approach to business and are still investing heavily in training and development for all staff.
- 10+ years' experience in the building services industry.
- Experience in data centre or other mission critical projects such as pharmaceutical, laboratory or healthcare projects.
- Track record in leading teams and leading projects.
- Able to work in the UK without the need to be sponsored.
Please send me a message or phone me for a confidential chat on 07595 071 303. If you don't have an updated CV that's OK just give me a call anyway and we can go from there.
More searches like this
- Building services (general) Project Management jobs in London (Central)
- Electrical engineering Project Management jobs in London (Central)
- Sustainability Project Management jobs in London (Central)
- Digital Project Management jobs in London (Central)
- Design Project Management jobs in London (Central)