Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer
Intermediate Electrical Engineer - London to 43K + Package
Are you looking for an opportunity to work in an internationally acclaimed Building Services Consultancy that offers a clear development path with a long-term, established client base?
Although a medium-sized consultancy, their projects centre on some of the most high-profile, iconic commercial & Mixed-Use MEP projects in design globally. You'll be working with a hand-picked a team of highly experienced, talented and innovative engineers creating briefs for creative, elegant, cost-effective, low-carbon, sustainable and energy efficient buildings.
The business currently has secured projects for the next three years and the business will continue its growth with the addition of further engineers as new projects land, so job security won't be an issue.
- Supported to take a lead on projects from inception to completion.
- Working in true partnership with high profile architects to help bring their ideas to life.
- Managing your own time to ensure projects remain financially viable.
- Expanding your client facing skill set.
- Acting as a key point of contact for all electrical matters on your own projects.
- Promoting new ideas around low carbon, sustainable and energy efficient building design.
- Attending CPD and maintaining a good awareness of CIBSE and ASHRAE standards.
You'll have experience of:
- Delivering full Electrical Building Services Design Specifications.
- Projects within the Commercial/Mixed-Use sector.
- Degree qualified and ideally a member of the IET.
- Minimum of three years' experience as an Electrical Design Engineer, within a building services or multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy.
- Able to work on projects with minimal supervision.
Please call Stuart on 07734 695796 or email for a chat to find out more.