Director of Building Services
1 day left
- Full Time
A building services and sustainability consultancy is looking for a Director to lead their Birmingham office. This consultancy have a first class reputation for delivering projects on some of the most recognisable buildings in London and the Midlands. With Sustainability and Aesthetics at the forefront of what they do, they have built up a great reputation with leading architects. This office is currently around 45 people strong and they plan to expand this office to 25 by Q4 of 2021. The role of this new Director is to further develop a brand for this consultancies London office by improving output, introducing new techniques and products, providing mentorship to Senior and Associate level engineers, and good client relationship management with the view of winning repeat work. This is a great role for someone who wants to join an already successful office setup and strengthen its offering.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Client relationship management
- Ensuring resource levels within the office are at the required level
- Hiring of new staff
- Project Director duties
- QA Management within the office
Candidates should have the below experience:
- Passionate about Sustainable building services design
- Knowledge and experience delivering high accredited buildings in the UK
- At least 15 years experience within MEP Design
- Experience working in a client facing role
- Degree educated in Mechanical Engineering, Building Services Engineer, Architectural Engineering, Electrical Engineering or similar.
- Chartered or working towards Chartership
- Hold a professional membership with CIBSE or IET or Similar.
Apply for Director of Building Services
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly