HVAC Engineer - WFH
HVAC Engineer – Immediate Start – WFH – Hinkley C Project – 12 month contract
I am currently looking to recruit a HVAC Engineer, to work on one of the UK’s most prestigious Projects, Hinkley Point C.
If you are a HVAC Engineer from a Nuclear, Building Services, Chemical or Industrial background, my client would be keen to talk to you. They are offering a 12 month contract to start.
They are looking to recruit a HVAC engineer to form a key part of their project delivery team. The position offers an immediate start working from home.
They are looking for someone with a well rounded background, including Design and project Delivery.
Requirements for the position:
- A strong background within HVAC, specific to the built environment. This could be from a Nuclear, Building Services, Chemical, Industrial sectors for example.
- A strong technical background in relation to Design and Project Engineering.
- A proven track record working on major projects.
- Ideally HNC/Degree qualified within an engineering discipline, but this is not essential if you have the relevant experience.
- Capable of collaborating as part of a strong delivery team, ensuring professional high quality project delivery.
In return my client is offering a very competitive rate and an immediate start working from home.
For more information, please contact Dean Parry, Director of Emeya Recruitment. I am available 8am-8pm Monday to Saturday.