Building Performance Engineer
3 days left
- Full Time
Building Physics Consultant - To £35K + Package
Finish work each day feeling great that you've helped tackle the climate emergency and that you're doing your bit to help save our planet for future generations.
This specialist Sustainability Consultancy offers a turn-key integrated solution to their clients. They cover everything from Passivhaus studies, Dynamic Thermal Modelling, BREEAM and LEED, HVAC Design, Thermal Bridging studies, Airtight testing, Energy statements to Project Management and can even specify and supply a range of renewable energy technologies to use on projects.
Rather than just designing a project, they plan, manage and oversee the construction or refurbishment process and also provide POE's and measurement and verification of energy savings.
Working from home initially you'll be responsible for helping their clients achieve low energy and low-cost buildings while improving occupant comfort and overall health and well-being.
- Building Physics modelling (Daylight, overheating studies, dynamic thermal modelling etc) of new build and complex refurbishment projects.
- Partnering with architects and helping bring their ideas and visions to life.
- Undertaking R&D inro new or emerging technologies.
- Using IES, PHPP, SAP, Excel or Grasshopper to model and predict a buildings energy use.
- Championing low energy building design.
- Assisting with whole life costing analysis or whole life carbon analysis.
- Implementing Passivhaus standards for all new projects.
- Attending CPD's and also regular inhouse training and development sessions.
- 34 days annual leave.
- Flexible working hours.
- Option to continue to WFH as you see fit even once Covid-19 has passed.
- Ongoing Training and Development, both on the job training and external CPD's.
Apply for Building Performance Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly