Building Physics and Sustainability Engineer
5 days left
- Full Time
Building Physics and Sustainability Engineer - £35 to £40K
Working in true partnership with one of the London's most significant commercial property owners and investors, you'll assist them achieve a true, net zero carbon property portfolio.
You'll use your expert IESVe or ApacheHVAC skills to model public spaces and landmark buildings such as commercial offices, hotels, mixed-use developments and high-rise residential towers.
Rather than just designing for compliance, you'll design for greater performance and help create spaces that improve the health and well-being of those individuals who live or visit this wonderful and diverse city we call London.
Supported by a hands-on Sustainability Director or Associate, you'll champion low and zero carbon strategies within the built environment whilst also developing new skills in LCA / LCC within existing buildings and also develop new skills in scripting or automation.
You'll help address the energy performance gap as you promote design for performance and enjoy seeing your projects through from feasibility to post occupancy evaluations.
Although this role will be mainly Building Physics, they are also happy to train and pay for you to complete your accreditation in BREEAM or Passivhaus.
- MSc, MEng, BEng or BSc in a relevant field such as Architectural Engineering, Environmental Design and Engineering, Building Services or similar.
- Expert IES skills, ideally some knowledge of ApacheHVAC.
- Ideally some knowledge or experience with EnergyPlus, eQuest, Grasshopper, Ladybug, EDSL TAS, One Click LCA, Radiance MBS Waldram.
- Good all-round knowledge of NZC buildings, health and wellbeing in buildings, passive design, LETI, LCA and the Circular Economy.
- Aware of at least one of the following benchmarking tools; Well Building Standard, BREEAM, Fitwel, Nabers or LEED.
This is a great opportunity to help drive real change when it comes to sustainability and policy within London, offering diverse projects, job security, ongoing training and quick progression.
To Apply just click below or reach out to me via LinkedIn or email. You can also just phone me on zero seven five nine five, zero seven one, three zero three.
Apply for Building Physics and Sustainability Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly