HVAC Design Engineer
5 days left
- Full Time
OVERSEAS - CARIBBEAN
Building Services Design Limited is a rapidly expanding consulting practice based in the Turks and Caicos Islands, British West Indies. Due to our continued success we need to recruit an HVAC Design Engineer to join our professional and highly committed team. We offer a very competitive tax free (US$) salary including a long term future for the right candidates.
- Degree in his/her field obtained from a recognized University
- Minimum 8 (eight) years or proven design experience on major international projects
- Proven track record within a consulting engineering company
- Proficient in using the latest version of AutoCAD software and other design software
- Ability to develop designs from initial schematic stages through to completion
- Ability to work unsupervised and technical experience for solving design solutions
- Sound knowledge of American Codes and Standards (NEC/NFPA/ASHRAE) within hospitality, leisure, industrial, and residential sectors
- Good communication and presentation skills in written and verbal English
Preference will be given to candidates who possess professional membership of his/her respective Engineering Council/Institute.
HVAC DESIGN ENGINEER
The successful applicant will be competent in the design of HVAC systems including but not limited to chilled water systems, VRV systems, VAV systems etc. A working knowledge of plumbing systems including swimming pools and fire protection systems will be and advantage. Knowledge of REVIT is desirable but not essential. Being able to supervise and inspect site works including giving direction to contractors will also be required.
Please forward CV including contact details by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for HVAC Design Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly