Senior Fire Engineer
6 days left
- Full Time
Senior Fire Engineer To £60K + Package + Profit Share
I'm working with a global Building Services Consultancy to find them a Senior Fire Engineer for their London office. In addition to moving to a larger office in London, they have also opened up two new global offices and are expecting to double in size as a practice over the next two years.
Established almost 20 years ago by Directors that were frustrated working for a large corporate machine, they have established a unique office culture. They appreciate that a friendly and supportive environment allows Engineers to thrive and that a company is only really as good as the quality of people they employ and the values they share.
As a Senior Fire Engineer, you'll receive full support from the Directors and become a key member of their Senior Management team. You'll benefit from their reward culture and discretionary annual profit share scheme that rewards employees who meet and exceed specific and achievable yearly targets.
This is a great opportunity to join a leading consultancy as they enter a new era of expansion and enjoy working for an employee owned firm that are committed to engineering excellence and staff development.
- Developing fire safety strategies on projects from RIBA Stages 1 to 6 and ensuring projects meet local and international fire safety codes.
- Promoting active and passive fire protection systems including sprinkler system design.
- Carry out fire safety calculations and using a range of computer software to analyse, predict and model the spread of fire.
- Develop suitable strategies to deal with means of escape and to control smoke.
- Incident management & emergency planning,
- Assisting with Computational fluid dynamics (CFD) modelling.
- Carrying out fire risk assessments.
Apply for Senior Fire Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly