Senior Sustainability Consultant
Senior Sustainability Consultant - To £55K
As a Senior Sustainability Consultant, you'll liaise with architects, engineers, project managers, clients and contractors to create holistic sustainability and energy strategies for new developments across the UK and abroad.
Rather than just focussing on Energy Modelling and Dynamic Thermal Modelling, you'll also get involved in Environmental Assessments, Energy Audits, Post Occupancy Evaluations and also Life Cycle Assessments.
You'll support and guide the project team the initial planning process, right though all RIBA stages of a project
- Carrying out building performance simulations using IES for thermal comfort / overheating risk assessments (CIBSE TM49 and TM52) or condensation studies.
- Optimising a buildings design for greater energy efficiency, thermal comfort and indoor environmental quality.
- Promote the use of renewable energy and sustainable drainage and water use.
- Carry out daylight & sunlight studies.
- Get involved in research-based innovation projects.
- Assist with the promoting digital development using automation or scripting.
- Develop robust environmental strategies for large scale master planning, seaside resort and regeneration projects.
- Provide evidence-based modelling for Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
- Mentoring and managing a Graduate and Junior Engineer.
- Assist with fee proposals and resource planning.
- Attend industry networking events, workshops or seminars.
- Flexible working hours and option of a nine-day fortnight.
- Ongoing weekly and monthly, continue professional development.
- 4% pension, private medical insurance, payment of professional memberships.
- Opportunity of working on large scale UK and international projects.
- Opportunity to work for one of the true leaders in environmentally sustainable design.
Keywords: Energy & Sustainability Policies, Building Performance Engineering, Environmental Design and Analysis, Sustainable Master planning, Dynamic Thermal Modelling, BREEAM, Well, Nabers, Life Cycle Assessments, Part L Compliance, Health Impact Assessments (HIA), Building Physics, Energy Strategies, SAP Calculations, SBEM Calculations, Low or Zero Carbon (LZC) Technologies Feasibility Studies, Renewable Energy statements, Natural Ventilation, Plant Sizing, SUDS, Wind and Microclimate Analysis, The London Plan.
Job Ref 2830
Apply for Senior Sustainability Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly