Mechanical Engineers / Electrical Engineers – Graduate, Intermediate and Senior level
We have an expanding workload of exciting projects, and are seeking to recruit mechanical engineers at a number of levels. Experience of working within the healthcare sector, the science & technology sector and/or with historic & heritage buildings will be an advantage.
We are seeking people who:
- are degree qualified, preferably to masters level, in a relevant engineering discipline
- are a member of CIBSE or equivalent
- are a Chartered Engineer or working towards Chartered Engineer status
- possess excellent communication skills and are capable of transmitting your passion for Building Services Engineering to clients, other professions and the team
- have a broad experience of the industry and leading edge knowledge of building services systems
- are capable of offering informed and intelligent comment on issues related to the creation of sustainable buildings
- have knowledge and experience of using front end design tools such as IES, and are fully CAD and IT literate
- have experience of working within a Revit environment and a desire to develop these skills
- for the more senior roles, have successfully designed and delivered a number of significant projects across a range of scales and sectors
BDP is a major international interdisciplinary practice of architects, engineers and designers working together to create outstanding 'places for people'. Founded in Preston in the UK in 1961, we now have studios across the UK, Ireland, Netherlands, the MENA region, India, Singapore and Canada. BDP has a leading track record in all major sectors and has over 1000 awards for design quality. BDP Engineering works out of studios in London, Manchester and Dublin.
In return, BDP offers a great opportunity for your personal development with exposure to the full range of BDP’s skills and expertise, as well as an attractive remuneration package that includes a competitive salary, flexible pension allowance, private medical insurance, contribution towards professional subscriptions, a great working environment and excellent prospects for career advancement.
Please note that due to the sensitivity of some of our projects, successful candidates for these roles will be asked to complete a Baseline Personnel Security Standard Pre-Employment check (BPSS) and will be required to undergo various checks including: Identity, Right to Work; 3 years UK Employment/Education History and Criminal Record. If you are unable to meet this and any associated criteria, then your employment offer may be delayed or withdrawn.
Due to the current COVID-19 situation, interviews will be conducted via video conferencing (Teams) and depending on start date and government guidelines the role could begin by working from home.
To apply for a role please visit the BDP Recruitment System and click on the apply button below the vacancy. You will then need to complete the online application form, please ensure that you attach an up-to-date CV with a cover letter (<400 words) that outlines your experience with the above job description.
Please include an indication of your salary expectations and notice period in your cover letter.
BDP is an equal opportunity employer.
No agency or 3rd party applications will be accepted.