Principal Mechanical Engineer
Principal Mechanical Engineer - To £55K + Car Allowance + Package - Cambridgeshire
Looking to achieve your full potential?
Great opportunity for a Principal Mechanical Design Engineer to join a medium sized, multi-disciplinary firm based in Cambridgeshire. Established around a century ago, they provide a true turn-key multi-disciplinary offering including MEP Design, Project Management, Cost Consultancy, Technical FM, Building Surveying and Commissioning / Validation.
Secure projects and the opportunity of working client-side.
Reporting to the MEP Director, you will be responsible for;
- Assisting in the day to day running of the office
- Mentoring the mechanical engineers
- Assisting with fee bids and fee proposals, leading client and design team meetings
- Producing design standards, reviewing an approving contractor proposals and cost submissions
- Developing low energy strategic HVAC designs
- Using your own initiative to drive projects to completion
- Overseeing MEP installations on new build and upgrade or refurbishment projects.
- Witnessing the commissioning and testing of service prior to handing over the building.
In return they provide, job security, 25 days leave, a competitive salary, car or car allowance, pension, life assurance, flexible working hours and a performance based annual bonus.
- Capable of leading projects from concept to construction.
- Previous education, healthcare, leisure, industrial or commercial office project experience.
- Able to work remotely; and from an office in Cambridgeshire.
Apply for Principal Mechanical Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly